Navigation

Home   |  Crafts   |  Games  |   Events

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let me take you on a little shopping trip...


The gift shop at Fellowship Square is ever changing.  Every month we have specials and new arrivals.  We've even just added fresh flowers since this video was taken.  With no sales tax and a minimal mark-up... 
our gift shop is always busy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 1987 I opened and ran a small women's boutique, so when I was asked to take over the gift shop at Fellowship Square, it only seemed natural.  I love retail and enjoy the challenge of sales.  
Because the gift shop is run by volunteers... this can be a bit challenging!  
Learning to buy merchandise for seniors has also posed a challenge.  I've realized that price is paramount and as long as I have toiletries, chocolate and scarves, I'm going to have a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment